Week 1 Pictures

Monday, September 26, 2016

A normal picture of my district in our classroom

I found Katherine Nutthall!! Love this girl, she lived down the hall from me at BYU. She's leaving for Arizona this week.

My district during our temple walk on Sunday. Elder Simpson, going to Indonesia, thought this would be a good shot with a creative angle. He was wrong.
 ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS ELDER TY DUFFY, who’s heading to Washington DC. Talk about a tender mercy - it’s so nice to see one of my good friends from BYU almost every day. In this picture we were about to watch “Character of Christ”. This picture is totally like an 8th grade selfie, but it’s the best I can do.
My companion and I, Chi Schley
Me and my good friend Julia Baker, from BYU! She’s going to Ukraine speaking Russian, so I thought I would never see her. Turns out our rooms are are just down the hall from each other! Tender mercy.
 Our district - Anh ca Stahiley tried to take this, and as you can see, it didn’t turn out as well as he thought it would.

The roomies during the temple walk









No comments:

Post a Comment

Heaven is Pho Real.
Blog design by Labinastudio.